SCOPE OF WORK
Save A Street Child Foundation is guided by an Advisory Board on matters pertaining to its administrative structure, content, projects, programmers and interventions.The organization is run by skeletal staff with a chain of volunteers acting as support staff.
- The foundation seeks the attention and gain the confidence of the street children by giving them food and clothing to soothe their pain.
- We convince them about the modules and opportunities the foundation has in stock to help them develop their lives.
- We motivate and encourage them to plan towards a better living.
- We solicit funds from donor partners and individuals to assist the children to attain education or learn a vocation.
- There are frequent checks and monitoring of the rehabilitated street children to make sure they are doing well in their chosen vocational fields.
Save a Street Child Foundation as a Non-Governmental Organisation sources for funds from sponsors,donor agencis,partners and in the future through social enterprising
Let it come alive; We make it happen. No matter how insignificant or impossible the task is, we make it come alive!!!
Get Informed, Help Out, Be Blessed
Sign up to stay up to date on our work in Accra Ghana. 2,000 people already have.